Simple. Effective. Solo™
Solo™ Single Electric Breast Pump
Compact, effective, and easy-to-use single electric breast pump with rechargeable built-in battery for easy pumping on-the-go.
At a glance
- Intuitive and hassle-free. Solo, the effortlessly easy pump to use. It has only a few parts making it easy to clean and assemble. With its intuitive 4-button interface and 9 pre-programmed settings, this single electric breast pump is extremely easy to use.
- Pump wherever you are, even if no power outlet is available. With the cutting-edge available USB type C connector on the Solo™ single electric breast pump, the built-in rechargeable battery charges faster compared to the micro USB port, lasting for up to six pumping sessions when fully charged.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology. During a feeding session, babies start by using short, fast sucks to stimulate the Milk Ejection Reflex. Once the milk begins to flow, babies change to a slower, individual rhythm. Medela's 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythms – faster to stimulate milk flow, then slower to provide optimal milk flow.
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield. With a 105-degree opening angle, soft rim, and oval shape for a better fit, the PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield puts less pressure on your milk ducts than traditional breast shields, resulting in a more effective and comfortable pumping experience. More comfort for you, up to 11.8% more milk for your baby – clinically proven³.
- Closed system prevents breast milk from entering the tubing, overflowing, and leaking into the pump mechanism. This helps ensure that your expressed milk stays safe and clean, but also that your pump's components are protected from potential damage.
The new Medela Solo is the next generation, and an enhanced version, of the Swing® breast pump family. The pump was developed with breastfeeding mothers in mind who seek comfort and practicality in their lives, without compromising or losing effectiveness.
- (1) Solo motor unit
- (1) 150 ml bottle with lid
- (1) bottle stand
- (1) PersonalFit Flex™ connector
- (1) PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 24 mm
- (1) USB charging cable
- (1) USB power adapter
- (1) Instructions for use for Solo
- Unit size/package: 22 x 17.5 x 11 cm
- Weight 0.25 kg
- Warranty: 1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts. For hygienic reasons, pumps cannot be returned to the store once opened. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.
The Solo pump is easy to disassemble and clean. To clean the Medela Solo motor unit wipe with a clean, damp towel. You can wash the components (except for the tubing) manually or use the dishwasher. For further information and instructions on how to clean and sanitize the tubing, please read our Instructions for use.
Solo, the next generation of Medela Swing Flex™ electric breast pump, was designed to be easy to use thanks to intuitive controls. This user-friendly pump has only four buttons, and simple icons show the main functions. It comes with nine pre-programmed settings to make it easy for you to choose your Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ level. Learn more about how to use the breast pump and its functions in our Instructions for use.
Solo is a single electric breast pump. This means that its motor is not suitable for generating sufficient vacuum to extract milk from both breasts at the same time. If you express milk regularly and are interested in a double electric breast pump you should consider Medela’s new Swing Maxi™. Double pumping not only saves you time by making pumping twice as fast but also gives you up to 18% more milk⁴.