Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier
The Medela Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier makes pumping easy and convenient. With your breast pump and shields securely in place, you’re free to get on with other activities or simply relax.
At a glance
- Hands-Free Pumping: Made for easy expressing, Medela Pumping Bustier gives the freedom and flexibility to allow for a completely hands free experience, leaving you free to simply relax or multitask in a comfortable way.
- Adaptive Stretch: With a strapless tube top design, the Hands-Free Pumping Bustier is designed to have a snug and tight feel which will adapt to the unique body shape over time.
- Soft Touch Material: For comfort through the pumping journey while reducing breast compression allowing for maximum milk flow.
- Pump More Discreetly: Works perfectly with Medela breast shields and provides a full nipple coverage, so you can.
- Compatibility: Medela's Hands-Free Pumping Bra is designed to work perfectly with Medela Electric Breast Pumps: Pump in Style with MaxFlow, Swing Maxi, Freestyle Flex, Sonata, and Symphony. But is also compatible with most other breast pumps on the market.
The new Medela Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier replaces the previous Easy Expression™. It has a strapless design with an easy-fit front zip and hook so it is quick and easy to put on. Bottles can be slid in from the front in one easy step.
This hands-free pumping bustier fits most breast shields and has full nipple coverage, so you can pump more discreetly.
With the Medela Hands-free Pumping Bustier you can express breast milk with all Medela double electric breast pumps.
The material is certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and can be machine washed at up to 140°F.
Not sure what size you need? Watch our sizing video above.
- (1) Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier
- 93% Nylon, 7% Spandex
- Can be machine washed at up to 60°C
- Machine wash hot, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach if needed, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
Double pumping is a particularly good option if you need to express frequently, because it allows you to collect more milk – 18% on average 1 – than pumping from each breast in turn. Another bonus is the milk collected has a higher energy content than milk obtained by single pumping.1 If you’re using a Medela double electric breast pump, the Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier has been specially designed to fit it.
There are four simple steps to using your Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier:
• Hook: Fasten the bustier at the front.
• Zip: Zip it up from the bottom.
• Insert: Place a breast shield on each breast beneath the bustier, with your nipples centred in the tunnels.
• Attach: Finally, attach a connector to each breast shield.
It’s as easy as that – now you’re ready for hands-free pumping!
To wash it, simply pop in a delicate-garment bag and can be washed up to 60°C (140 °F) cycle. The bag will prevent it getting tangled up with other clothes, and it’s best to avoid washing the bustier with items that have Velcro fastenings for the same reason! Full washing and colour-care instructions are given on the packaging.
The first step to finding the right bra is getting accurate bust measurements, which can be done easily in the comfort of your home, best with a soft tape measure. Every woman is unique and this calculation is the first and most important step.
We have 5 easy steps for you to measure yourself:
• Measure around your bust, measure around your over bust
• Subtract your under bust measurement from your bust measurement
• Use our table to find your cup size
• Find your band width according to your over bust measurement.
• Use our size chart to find your correct size by combining cup size with bandwidth
Our Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier is designed to fit the breast shields of most electric pumps.
The Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier is designed for comfortable hands-free pumping with single or double electric pumps. You can nurse and pump with Medela 3 In 1 Nursing and Pumping Bra, which is designed for nursing, in-bra pumping and hands-free pumping.
The Hands-free™ Pumping BRA is designed for pumping only with single or double electric pump. If you want to nurse your baby on one side whilst you pump on the other, we recommend you use our 3 In1 Nursing and Pumping Bra as this is our most advanced product to support you with nursing and pumping, even simultaneously.
1 Breast growth and the urinary excretion of lactose during human pregnancy and early lactation: endocrine relationships: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10226182