Cleaning of the tubing is only necessary if condensation is present in the tubing. For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your breast pump’s instruction manual.
Solo™ Breast Pump Replacement Tubing
Authentic replacement tubing for the Solo single electric breast pump.
At a glance
- Quality & Performance: Replacement tubing makes it easy to ensure optimal performance for your breast pump.
- Medela Authentic Spare Parts Provide Quality and Performance You Can Trust: Have spare tubing for work, travel, or a replacement for lost or damaged tubing.
- Designed & Tested: Works with Medela’s Solo(TM) breast pump.
- Made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby.
Only Medela offers replacement tubing tested and designed to work with your Solo™ breast pump. Medela single electric breast pump tubing is great as a spare or replacement to worn or damaged tubing. Compatible with the Solo breast pump only.
- (1) Complete tubing set
- Unit size/package: 5.39 x 1.46 x 4.25”
- Weight 0.09lbs
- Warranty: For hygienic reasons, cannot be returned to store once opened. Kit components are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.
Sol is a single electric breast pump. This means that its motor is not suitable for generating sufficient vacuum to extract milk from both breasts at the same time. If you express milk regularly and are interested in a double electric breast pump you should consider Medela’s Freestyle Flex™ or Swing Maxi™ breast pump. Double pumping not only saves you time by making pumping twice as fast but also gives you up to 18% more milk¹.
¹Prime DK et al. Simultaneous breast expression in breastfeeding women is more efficacious than sequential breast expression. Breastfeed Med. 2012; 7(6):442–447.