Quick Clean™ Bottle brush
Medela’s Quick Clean™ Bottle brush offers thorough, gentle cleaning, for peace of mind when washing your breast milk bottles and pumping equipment.
At a glance
- Unique 180° bristle design for spray-free, no-mess cleaning
- Leaves no milk residue behind
- Flexible head with wave-shaped bristles that adjust to the contours of your storage bottle
- Small pieces cleaner with spiral-shaped ridges removes residue from hard-to-reach places in pump parts
- Keeps glass and plastic free from scratches
- Stand stores the brush upright for quick, hygienic drying
- BPA free
How do you keep baby bottles clean?
After every use, breast milk bottles should be disassembled and washed immediately in warm, soapy water. This removes any traces of milk that could dry on and harbour bacteria. Using your Quick Clean™ Bottle brush will help you get right into hard-to-reach areas. Once you’re done, rinse the storage bottle parts thoroughly in drinking-quality water, and leave them to dry on a clean cloth. Pop your clean bottle brush back on its stand between uses – this stores it upright for quick, hygienic drying. And remember, you should sanitise breast milk bottles before using them for the first time, and once a day after that – see our article Cleaning your breast pump equipment for details.
Looking after your bottle cleaning brush
Before you use your Medela Quick Clean™ Bottle brush for the first time, give it a wash in warm, soapy water. You can also clean it in the top rack of the dishwasher. There’s no need to sanitize your bottle cleaning brush between uses by boiling it or putting it in a steriliser. You shouldn’t microwave or steam-sterilize it either. We recommend replacing the brush every 30 to 45 days, or if it’s showing any signs of wear and tear.
One Quick Clean™ Bottle brush with stand in a blister pack. Configuration may vary from country to country.