Hands-free Collection Cups Breast Shields
Hands-free Breast Shields provide comfortable, efficient pumping. Featuring a 105-degree angle and flared rim, these innovative breast shields have a smooth design that helps avoid breast compression, resulting in a clinically proven increase in milk output¹.
At a glance
- Unique shape designed to mimic the shape of the lactating breast, making it more discreet and comfortable
- Breast shield features 105° angle that has been clinically shown to provide comfort on the breast and increase milk output¹
- Safe for mom and baby Made of food-grade plastic; made without BPA, natural rubber latex, and phthalates
- Available in two Sizes 21 mm, 24 mm
¹Sakalidis VS et al. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2020; 99(11):1561-1567
Authentic Medela Pump Accessories: Medela offers three sizes of replacement breast shields tested and designed to work with your Medela Hands-free Collection Cups that are now available with FreestyleTM Hands-free breast pump.
Be sure to examine your pump parts regularly, if you notice damage or extensive wear replace immediately. Medela recommends replacing your membranes every 3 – 6 months, depending on your pumping frequency.
IMPORTANT: Ensure to purchase and use pump parts or accessories that are designed for your specific breast pump. Use of non-Medela parts may cause irreversible damage to the product. For that reason, only use the accessories that came with, or are identified by Medela to work with, your specific breast pump model.
This product may also be available at a store near you. Search Here
(2) Hands-free Collection Cups Breast Shields (choose size)
(Membranes and O-Rings Sold Separately)