NEW Harmony® Manual Breast Pump with PersonalFit Flex™
Harmony is a single, manual (hand-powered) breast pump designed for occasional time away from your baby. This breast pump is a great option for travel or as an occasional back-up to your double electric breast pump. A small, lightweight, and portable design makes transport easy and discreet for convenient pumping at home, at work, or on the go. Best of all, an included PersonalFit Flex breast shield means more milk faster, when compared to the traditional 90° breast shield. These shields are designed to reduce pressure on the breast and optimize milk flow, giving you more milk faster.
At a glance
- Single Manual Pump: Non-electric; ideal for traveling, occasional time away from your baby, or as a back-up to your usual double electric breast pump.
- 2-Phase Expression Technology: Express more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum(TM) in the Expression Phase.
- Soft-Touch, Ergonomic Swivel Handle: For added comfort.
- Convenient Bottle Stand: Helps prevent spills.
- 24mm PersonalFit Flex Breast Shield: Included for convenience, other sizes sold separately. Provides more milk faster, when compared to traditional 90° breast shields.
- (1) Harmony Breast Pump
- (1) 24 mm PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields
- (1) 5-oz/150mL Breast Milk Bottle with Lid and Stand
- (1) Valve
- (2) Membranes
- Instructions for Use
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
1 Sakalidis VS et al. Breast shield design impacts milk removal dynamics during pumping: A randomised controlled non-inferiority trial. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2020:doi: 10.1111/aogs.13897.
2 Kent JC et al. Response of breasts to different stimulation patterns of an electric breast pump. J Hum Lact. 2003; 19(2):179–186.
3 Mitoulas L et al. Effect of vacuum profile on breast milk expression using an electric breast pump. J Hum Lact. 2002; 18(4):353–360.
4 Prime DK et al. Simultaneous breast expression in breastfeeding women is more efficacious than sequential breast expression. Breastfeed Med. 2012; 7(6):442–447.