How to use
PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors for Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™, Freestyle Flex™, and Swing Maxi™
With the PersonalFit Flex™ Connector, you can pump in a more reclined and comfortable position. Medela Flex™ technology is a whole new pumping experience, personalized to you.
Exclusively for use with Medela’s Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™, Freestyle Flex™, and Swing Maxi™.
IMPORTANT: Use of pump parts or accessories not designed for your specific breast pump may cause irreversible damage to the product. For that reason, only use the accessories that came with, or are identified by Medela to work with, your specific breast pump model.
At a glance
- Designed & Tested: Works with Medela’s Pump in Style with MaxFlow, Freestyle Flex, and Swing Maxi Breast Pumps.
- Closed System: Prevents milk from overflowing into the tubing and motor
Please note – the PersonalFit Flex Connectors are not compatible with prior Pump in Style models, Advanced Personal Double Pump, Freestyle or Sonata breast pumps.
- Comfortable design: Pump in a more reclined and comfortable positioning
- Medela Authentic Spare Parts: Quality and performance you can trust: Have an extra set for work or travel, or a replacement for lost or damaged
- Thoughtful design: Makes it easy to assemble and clean connectors
- Customized for you: Works with all PersonalFit Breast Shields and sizes, including the PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields.
- Made without BPA: Safe for you and baby
Medela Authentic Pump Accessories: Only Medela offers replacement connectors tested and designed to work with your Pump in Style with MaxFlow, FreestyleFlex, and Swing Maxi Breast Pumps. One complete connector set comes in each retail package.
2 PersonalFit Flex™ connectors
1 PersonalFit Flex™ Instructions for use
- Unit size/package: 5.44” x 5.28” x 2.40”
- Weight 0.31lbs
- Warranty: For hygienic reasons, cannot be returned to store once opened. Kit components are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.
2 Prime DK et al. Simultaneous breast expression in breastfeeding women is more efficacious than sequential breast expression. Breastfeed Med. 2012;7(6):442-447.
3 Kent JC et al. Response of breasts to different stimulation patterns of an electric breast pump. J Hum Lact. 2003;19(2):179-186.
4 Kent JC et al. Importance of vacuum for breastmilk expression. Breastfeed Med. 2008;3(1):11-19.